|Days / Nights||
7 Days / 6 Nights
|Min/Max Participants||2 - 16 Passengers|
|Departure||All year, Call to check dates|
|Accommodation||4 / 5 stars hotels|
|Vehicle||Cars, Vans, and Buses|
|Languages Available||All Languages|
Day 1: Cairo
Upon arrival Cairo international airport you will be met and assisted by one of our Representative at the airport who will escort you to your hotel. Rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Day 2: Cairo- Alexandria
After breakfast transfer to train station to catch your train to Alexandria arrival Alexandria and start your full day tour to visit Kata comp, Pompeii Pillar, National Museum, Alexandria library and El Montazh Garden overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Alexandria- Alamin-Siwa
Drive to El Alamin after breakfast and visit the cemetery and Alamin war Museum then drive to Marsa Matrouh and visit Rommel Cave and Cleopatra Bath has lunch then proceed to Siwa Oasis and visit the Gabel Elmawta (Mountain of the Deads) and Shally the old city overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Siwa
After breakfast visits the Oracle temple or Alexander temple, Cleopatra Bath and Amun Temple. Enjoy the sun set at the salt lake.
Day 5: Siwa- Baharia
Breakfast at the hotel then drive to White Desert Via Baharia and visit the Crystal and Black desert drive back to Baharia for overnight.
Day 6: Baharia- Cairo
Transfer to Cairo and visit Petrified Wood on the way arrival Cairo and transfer to hotel.
Day 7 : Cairo
Transfer to airport for departure as pair your schedule.
- Alexandria- Kata Comp- Rommel Cave- Siwa- Whit desert- Crystal and Black Mountain- Bahariya
- 2Nights in Cairo based on bed& breakfast as the hotel selected or similar category
- 3 Nights on Nile cruise full board, starting with lunch on your first day to breakfast on the last day.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- One night hotel in Cairo based on Bed& Breakfast at Selected hotel or similar category.
- Full day tour in Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, and museum
- Tours on a cruise in Luxor, Aswan, Kom Ombo and Edfu as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide on all your tours as per itinerary.
- All transfer in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as per Itinerary.
- Ticket entries to sites.
- International Flights
- Domestic Flights
- Visa ($20)
- PersonalÂ expenses