|Days / Nights||
14 Days / 13 Nights
|Min/Max Participants||2 - 16 Passengers|
|Departure||All year, Call to check dates|
|Accommodation||4 / 5 stars hotels|
|Vehicle||Cars, Vans, and Buses|
|Languages Available||All Languages|
Day 1: Cairo
Upon arrival Cairo international airport you will be met and assisted by one of our Representative at the airport who will escort you to your hotel. Rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Day 2: Cairo - Giza
After breakfast at the hotel, you will escort by your guide to visit Black and Crystal Mountain and white desert camping at white desert and overnight
Days 3-11: Cairo- Uwinat-Euggini Cave-Balas
After breakfast start your desert expedition trip heading to East Uwainat its off road journey will visit the rock painting then driven to Euggini Cave pass by Clayton Craters and Almasy Mountain, continue to Balas passing by Prince Kamal El Din And 8 Bills also visit the Mud Pens known as red lions arrival, Balas overnight
Day 12: Balas- Dakhla
Drive to Dakhla Oasis Visiting el Qasr and overnight.
Day 13: Dakhla- Cairo
Drive to Cairo via desert arrival Cairo and transfer to hotel.
Day 14: Cairo
Transfer to Cairo international airport for departure as pair your schedule.
- White D4esert East Uwinat Rock Painting- Euggini-Dakhla
- 2 Nights in Cairo based on bed& breakfast as the hotel selected or similar category
- 3 Nights on Nile cruise full board, starting with lunch on your first day to breakfast on the last day.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- One night hotel in Cairo based on Bed& Breakfast at Selected hotel or similar category.
- Full day tour in Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, and museum
- Tours on a cruise in Luxor, Aswan, Kom Ombo and Edfu as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide on all your tours as per itinerary.
- All transfer in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as per Itinerary.
- Ticket entries to sites.
- International Flights
- Domestic Flights
- Visa ($20)
- Personal expenses