Day 1: Aqaba- Wadi Rum You will be met at Aqaba and assisted through customs before being escorted to Wadi Rum for an overnight camp.
Day 2: Wadi Rum-Petra
After an early, you will enjoy a 4x4 Safari.In this wonderful landscape, you will enjoy the unique scenery and enjoy the time among the beautiful desert. You will then be driven to Petra. You can never prepare yourself for what you are going to see because your imagination will never reach to the beauty of the site. Petra, the Rose Red city, is the most famous site in Jordan and one of the wonders of the world and a UNICCO heritage listed site. The Nabataeans carved the city from the sheer rock face. The Hollywood block buster Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was filmed here.After your visit to Petra, you will proceed to the Dead Sea where you will stay overnight.
Day 3: Dead Sea-Madaba-Mt Nebo-Amman
After breakfast, you will transfer to Amman via King's road to visit Madaba and Mt Nebo. Madaba, or the city of mosaics, is famous for the magnificent mosaics that date back to the Byzantian and Umayyad period as well as the most famous mosaic that dates back to the 5th century, the illustrated map of the Holy Land and Jerusalem. The map covers the floor of the St George church. Close by is Mount Nebo, best known as the memorial of the site of the death and burial of the Prophet Moses. You will continue your journey to Amman where you will stay overnight.
Day 4: Jersh- Ajlune
After breakfast, you will be met by your guide and visit Jersh, Ajlun and Umm Alqays. Jersh is the second most visited site in Jordan after Petra. The city was conquered by General Pompey in the 6th century BC and came under the Roman rule. The golden era of the city was during the Roman time when the city was called Geresa. It is truly one of the best preserved Roman Provincial towns in the world. You will then transfer to Ajlun which is located in North Jorda. Ajlun is the most ecological and historical attraction in the Middle East. Both the strategic location and Ajlun Castle (Qalat elrabad) as its Known to Arabs, helped to defeat the Crusaders eight centuries ago. The citadel was built by Saladins in 1184 AD to control the iron mines of Ajlun as well as deter the Crusaders from invading Ajlun. You will return to your hotel in Amman.
Day 5 :
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the hotel or Aqaba for your departure.
- Meet & Assist upon Arrival and Departure
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned above on Bed & Breakfast basis Or Half Board Basis as per the tour program.
- Local Guide at Petra for 1.32 hours, and local guide at Jerash for 1.3 2 hours
- English Speaking Escort Driver all through the program
- Local Guides at sites will be used for 1 6 persons at Jerash & Petra
- Entrance to all Sites mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Horse ride for 800 meters at Petra
- Wadi Rum Jeep rides for 2 hours when applicable.
- 3 Lunches
- Visa fees for FITÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½S (Individuals) or for Groups if changes occurred in Government Law for visa procedures.
- Departure tax for all number of groups
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tour or Meal unspecified in the tour program.
- Permanent Guide is not included for less than 7 person