Burj Al Arab Palm Jumeirah Jumeirah Mosque Dubai Museum
Dubai Creek Gold Souk Spice Souk
Dubai is a city in constant movement capturing the imagination of people the world over. It is a place where tradition and contemporary meet in a cosmopolitan mix.
- Tour of the Palm Jumeirah with a photo stop outside Atlantis
- Photo stop outside Burj Al Arab
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort
- Photos at Dubai Creek
- Cross the Creek in a local water taxi ‘Abra’
- Hustle and bustle of the Gold Souk & Spice Souk
Hotel in Dubai city center
We would require your hotel detail in order to arrange your pick up time.
In case of you haven’t booked your hotel yet you have to contact the local agent 24 prior to departure
15:00 – 19:00
Sun / Tue / Thu /Sat
To original pick up point
Photography of government and military installations is prohibited
- Half Day Tours are not recommended on Fridays.
- Our Safaris involve off road driving through rough country.
- Therefore we are unable to accept passengers below 3 and over 65 years of age and expectant mothers.
- Beverages are not included in meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other thing not mentions on programs.