| Sharjah is the Cultural Capital of the UAE; its wealth arises from a monumental sense of commitment to deliver the past and blend it in with the present.
- Visit Sharjah University
- Quran Roundabout photo stop
- Visit Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization
- Pass by Cattle & Fish market places
- Stop at the “Blue Souk”
- View of King Faisal Mosque and Pearl Monument
- Drive around Sharjah Corniche
Hotel in Dubai city center
We would require your hotel detail in order to arrange your pick up time.
In case of you haven’t booked your hotel yet you have to contact the local agent 24 prior to departure
19:00 – 13:00
Sat / Wed
To original pick up point
Photography of government and military installations is prohibited.
- Half Day Tours are not recommended on Fridays.
- Our Safaris involve off road driving through the h rough country.
- Therefore we are unable to accept passengers below 3 and over 65 years of age and expectant mothers.
- Beverages are not included in meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other thing not mention on programs.